Sunday, January 22, 2006

Generous God...Romans 8:32

"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all-how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?"
Dear Father in Heaven, what more can I ask of You? Your Son is more than enough for me!
Even if one more prayer is not answered in my life, it's perfectly fine, for You have given me what I need most!
And yet You give me freedom to ask more from You...what can I say Lord except...thank You, thank You, thank You!

1 Comments:

Blogger Celia said...

Praise God!! For all that he has given unto us and has more treasure in store for us..

For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all... Praise God for that!!!

2:50 AM, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home