Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Way Everlasting...Psalm 139:1,23,24

"O LORD, you have searched me and you know me......Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

My favorite Psalm! A prayer I love to pray - especially these verses. What a source of strength for me to know the Almighty God Himself is with me, watching me and looking out for me ALL THE TIME!

Lord You know me inside out...nothing of me is hidden from You. Thank You Lord for taking care of me continually even at times when I walk away from You.

Help me to be Your child especially when I am alone and only You are with me. Lord, whatever is found in me that is offensive to You, may it be removed according to Your Will...Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home